What's in "the WALL" for Truck Dealers - Part I
DATE: Jan 23, 2014
As a truck dealer or hauler, my research suggests you are dealing with these and more:
- Website: is your functionality really getting the job done?
- Reputation management: is your solution getting you rated well on the net?
- Accessibility to consumer: do you have access to your customer and he to you?
- Inventory presentation: are your trucks displayed well? Are they enticing?
- Historical repair access: would easier access help you? How about compliance?
- Selling your used trucks: do you maximize your gross and margin? Are all available buyers aware with your current approach?
According to my friends at Gratis Solutions, their truckWALL solution helps by:
- Delivering a robust suite of services not generally adopted within trucking
- Adding value by giving history and enabling the customer to communicate back "EASILY"
- Ensuring delivery is done thru one low cost tool
- Providing inventory listings, aiding in used truck sales by exposing your unit to more buyers